Registered Agent Changing

Changing your registered agent involves filing the necessary paperwork with your state’s business filing office.

  1. Choose a New Registered Agent: Select a reliable registered agent service or appoint an individual within your state who meets the requirements (usually someone over 18 residing in the state). Obtain their written consent to act as your agent.
  2. File the Appropriate Form: Each state has a designated form for changing your registered agent. You can find this form on your state’s Secretary of State website or by contacting their business filing office.
  3. Complete and Submit the Form: Fill out the form accurately, including information about your business entity, the current registered agent, and the new registered agent. Some states may require you to include the new agent’s written consent. Submit the completed form with the required filing fee to the designated office.

Showing 1–36 of 51 results